Here at The Farm Story, we have a soft spot for young adults who not only love agriculture, but who also love telling its story. The Young Agricultural Leaders who are stuff doers, way makers, and world changers.
We got to thinking, "We are all stronger when we are TOGETHER. Our people are from all over the United States and the world...but how cool would it be to have them all in one place?!" So, that's what we did!
Interested in being a YAGL?
Here's what it is:
- A community of Young Agricultural Leaders (YAGLs) who enjoy telling the story of agriculture
- A Facebook group that includes weekly motivation, challenges, live video trainings, prizes, and more!
- A safe place to ask questions, learn something new, and love agriculture!
If you answer "yes" to these questions, being a YAGL is for you!
- Are you a high school or college student?
- Do you love agriculture and advocating for its importance in our world?
- Are you looking for a community of like-minded people who want to change the world, just like you do?
Ready to join the party?!